- What We Do
- Our Session Program
- Community Connection
- Similar Ministries Development
- Speaking Events
- Horse Rescue
Requirements for Participation
Our session program is available for kids ages 6-18. Occasional exceptions are made based on individual circumstances. The only true requirement needed is that the child wants to come to the Ranch. This indicates an open heart that is willing to receive. Crystal Peaks understands that every child deals with their own set of unique challenges. Because of this, our session leaders listen to the Holy Spirit and follow Him toward meeting the individual needs of every child for every session.
Each month there is a finite number of sessions available at Crystal Peaks. This motivates us to do our best to accommodate as many kids as possible. Participants who are not able to receive a session are encouraged to try again the following month—and—come and serve others by volunteering at the Ranch. We often see healing and redemption through those who come to give as we do in those who come to be served. For more information about our scheduling process, please see the Scheduling Sessions page.
In order to participate in any Ranch activities, we require that each child on the property have a current release form signed by their legal guardian. To fill out our electronic release form, click here.
Clothing & Equipment Requirements
For safety, we require participants to:
- Wear shoes or boots with closed toes and closed heels. It is recommended that shoes or boots have little or no tread and a heel. We usually have extras on hand, so let us know if your kids do not have this type of footwear.
- Wear long pants for riding.
- Shirts need to be long enough to not expose the midriff.
- Riding helmets are required and provided. All necessary tack is also provided.
We recommend participants to:
- Bring your own water bottles and sunscreen.
- Wear layered clothing for ever-changing weather.
If any clothing/equipment issues arise when families arrive for a session, we will do our best to resolve them on site or reschedule for another time.