- What We Do
- Our Session Program
- Community Connection
- Similar Ministries Development
- Speaking Events
Information for Parents/Guardians/Caretakers
We require that a child's parent, guardian, or approved caretaker be on the property at all times during their child's session. Adults and siblings or friends who do not have a session have some options. We hope for this time to be relaxing and enjoyable for all who come. Here are some ideas for that time, as well as some general safety rules:
Read or relax in one of the many areas provided. Please ask a Greeter if further information is needed.
- Get plugged in as a Local Volunteer, giving back. Click here for more information.
- Seek out one of the many private benches on the Ranch for quiet reflection and prayer.
- Play or be involved with your kids who are not in sessions. Please keep these children with you at all times. You are welcome to use our crafts and toy box during your stay.
- Watch your children ride during their session. We do ask that you watch from a distance and help us to maintain a one-on-one relationship with your child.
- Taking pictures is permitted and encouraged. Again, we ask parents to use discernment regarding giving space to their child and leader during the session.
- The horses love to welcome visitors. We invite you to meet them over the fence. However, please do not enter the paddocks or feed any treats without a CPYR leader present.
The Greeter is always available if you have any questions or would like ideas of how to fill this time.