- What We Do
- Our Session Program
- Community Connection
- Similar Ministries Development
- Speaking Events
Clothing & Equipment Requirements & Recommendations
- Shoes/boots with closed toes and closed heels are required to be around the horses. Shoes/boots with little or no tread and a heel are recommended. (Often we have extras on hand, so let us know if you don't have this type of shoe/boot.)
- Long pants are recommended for riding.
- Central Oregon weather is ever-changing and layered clothing is always a good idea.
- We recommend that kids bring their own water bottle and sunscreen.