Over the past couple of weeks, we have been made aware of a COVID exposure on the Ranch. We are thankful that, at this time, those who have become sick have only mild symptoms and are moving toward recovery. Thank you for lifting us all up in prayer. Out of love for each of you, I have decided to postpone the April 13th, in-person, outdoor Refuge until our May gathering.
My heart aches desperately in this decision. I so long to celebrate our Jesus with each of you. However, we also deeply care for you and wish to never put anyone at risk. Thank you for understanding and for your support. From all of us here at CPYR, we send out love.