Kim believes that Jesus Christ is the risen Son of God, Savior, Redeemer, and coming King. She accepts the Bible as the breathed Word of God, perfect in every word. It is her unwavering focus to serve God by following the example of Jesus through the leadership of the Holy Spirit. Daily, Kim pursues learning how to live out her faith. She actively seeks to be poured out on those she contacts with the same loving grace that has been so freely poured out over her. The continual goal of Kim's life is to know God the Father.
Speaking Request Form
Please select the type of event that you would like to host from the drop down list below. After selecting the specific event, you will be guided to a proposal form. Please fill out the proposal form with as much detail as possible and our speaking coordinator will respond to your request as quickly as they are able to. Thank you so much!
*Please note, our website is not compatible with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
Policies and Procedures
1. HONORARIUM: Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch speakers do not charge an honorarium at any time. We at CPYR believe the Word of God is free and should be affordable too. However, we do ask that travel expenses to, from, and during the event be covered. Donations are always gratefully accepted.
2. REPRESENTATIVES: For events farther than 50 miles from the ranch, our speakers almost always travel with an assistant. We may also choose to send a team of two or more to a local venue, depending on the nature of the event.
3. AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORTATION: For those events within driving distance of the ranch, a 35-cent per mile fee will be requested for every mile traveled. (Events within 30 miles are exempt)
4. PLANE TRANSPORTATION: We ask that the organization hosting the CPYR speaker pay airfare for both the requested speaker and their assistant. We also request that CPYR Staff travel on commercial airlines.
5. RENTAL VEHICLES: If a rental car is required, it needs to be a full size vehicle or larger. This is to ensure the safety of our team as well as provide for the nature of events. However, the host organization will only need to pay for the total expense of renting an 'economy' class rental car and the ranch will cover the difference.
6. ACCOMMODATIONS: The CPYR Board requires accommodations to be provided at a well-established local hotel for both speaker and assistant.
7. MEALS: Food for speaking representatives will be supplied by the Ranch. However, it would be expected that meals integrated into the event's itinerary would be provided by your organization free of charge.
8. OUR SYSTEM: The Speaking Assistant will select and purchase all plane tickets, hotel room, and rental cars for the duration of the trip. It is our goal to be as transparent as possible when we arrange travel plans. Therefore, the Speaking Assistant will brief the host organization of all expenses before purchasing airfares, hotel reservations and rental cars. After all purchases are made in regards to the CPYR speaker's travel, the Speaking Assistant will supply the host organization with the total cost of arrangements as well as receipts for each purchase. The host organization will be expected to reimburse the ranch for specific expenses listed above.