- Join The Cause
- Donate Financially
- Donate an Item
- Become a Horse Sponsor
- Learn About Equine Rescue
- Donate a Horse
- Join Our Prayer Team
- Shop Our Mercantile
- Other Ways to Support the Mission
If you live in the Central Oregon area and are interested in giving your time to the Ranch, we invite you to complete and return our Local Volunteer application.
Our local volunteers must be age 18 or older. If a youth age 17 or under is interested in volunteering, he or she must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or approved as a youth volunteer. We love having families volunteer together, and much of our daily chore list is completed by groups of individual adults, parents and kids working side by side. Please keep in mind that we do not offer childcare for volunteers. It is the volunteers responsibility to watch his or her children at all times while at the ranch.
We rely on this team of volunteers to help our staff with the daily task list, as well as miscellaneous jobs that arise. If you have a specific skill or gift that you would like to offer be sure to indicate that on your application.
Local Volunteer Application Process
- Complete and submit the Local Volunteer application.
- Pass the background check (no cost to you).
- The Volunteer Supervisor will contact you for an informal interview and to coordinate your schedule.
- We recommend you sign up for one of our weekly tours if you are unfamiliar with the program before you volunteer.
- Families, please be prepared to come together and work together while you are here.