- What We Do
- Our Session Program
- Community Connection
- Similar Ministries Development
- Speaking Events
International Payment Process
Our primary option for international guests to pay their registration fees is through PayPal.
You can utilize the payment service as a guest OR choose to login to an existing PayPal account OR create a new account.
- Please enter the total amount of your registration fees in US $.
- Please select your country.
- If you are choosing to process your payment as a guest it will not allow you at add a note to seller however, if you are logged in to a PayPal account please choose “Add Note to Seller”.
- In this field, please add the name of the event you have registered for & the # of registrations you are making payment for.
- After you select the “Pay” button, it will take you to a screen to confirm your information & will allow you to choose your method of International Exchange Conversion.
Conversion Option 1: Choose to lock the current exchange rate shown on the screen (Ex. In January 2016 US $350.00 was equivalent to Canada $511.50).
Conversion Option 2: There is an option to allow your Credit Card company to select the exchange rate & it notifies you that you will not know the final amount until you receive your credit card statement.