- Join The Cause
- Donate Financially
- Donate an Item
- Become a Horse Sponsor
- Learn About Equine Rescue
- Donate/Adopt a Horse
- Join Our Prayer Team
- Shop Our Mercantile
- Other Ways to Support the Mission
The internship positions for 2016 have been filled. We encourage you to apply in November for the 2017 season. If you have any questions, please email the Intern Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2017 application will be available on November 1st. Click here to download a sample application.
As the ranch grows, so does the need for individuals who can serve full time. We deeply appreciate those who desire to come and offer themselves in service for an extended period of time. If accepted, all effort is made to teach, encourage, and empower each intern that comes to serve Christ in such a tangible way.
Requirements for Interns
- Must be 18 or older
- Must be able to stay a minimum of 3 months and commit to 4 days per week
- Must pass background checks
- Must provide own housing, transportation and food while here
- Must be certified in First Aid and CPR
- A phone interview may be required as a part of the application process