- Join The Cause
- Big Barn Project
- Donate Financially
- Donate an Item
- Become a Horse Sponsor
- Learn About Equine Rescue
- Donate/Adopt a Horse
- Join Our Prayer Team
- Shop Our Mercantile
- Other Ways to Support the Mission
Third Party Support
An additional way to support Crystal Peaks is through third party organizations. Below we've listed various companies who've chosen to support the ranch in their own unique ways. These companies will make a donation to the ranch when specific purchases are made or particular services are utilized through their website.
We wish to thank each organization that has made this possible... and thank each of you for you kind efforts to shoulder with us. We are truly blessed by you!
Use goodsearch.com to Find Information on the Web
This search engine donates to non-profit organizations and schools every time a search is completed using their website. Log onto www.goodsearch.com, type "Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch" into the search window and then complete your internet search as usual. Click "Amount Raised" to see total donations accrued.
Buy and Sell on eBay for Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch
You can support CPYR when you buy or sell on eBay with the eBay Giving Works program. Click here for information.
Check out CPYR’s Online Store
CPYR has created merchandise to share the message of our ministry. If you’re interested in ordering a gift from Crystal Peaks, please make sure to browse the Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch Online Store.
Project KOPEG (Keep Our Planet Earth Green) is a great fundraiser for an individual or a group. You can sign up at www.projectkopeg.com. Collect used cell phones, iPods, mp3's and other electronic waste. Then schedule a UPS pickup through their site. They will send you or your group a check for the items collected. Visit the website for more information and specific instructions.
Cars 4 Causes
Cars 4 Causes accepts donations of working and broken-down cars, RV's, boats and motorcycles. You receive tax credit for your donation, and if you designate Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch as the ministry of your choice, we will receive 70% of the selling price of the donated vehicle. The remaining 30% goes to Cars 4 Causes charity supported programs. These include; music, art, book funds, after school programs, and donating qualified vehicles to charities that have families in need of transportation.
Donate money to CPYR by shopping with Tobi! Tobi will donate 1% of your eligible purchases to Crystal Peaks! Customers get 50% off their first order. Start shopping and raising money for CPYR by clicking here!